Browse band info
The story of Red Eleven began in 2009 under the name 'Project Red Eleven', when Teemu Liekkala (Code for Silence, Beyond the Dream, Manufacturer's Pride) & Tony Kaikkonen (Dark Days Ahead, Code For Silence, Sons of Aeon, Bone 5) recorded a couple of songs together. Then one day Tony played these songs to his buddies Pasi Pasanen (Sons of Aeon, Plutonium Orange, Bone 5, ex-Swallow the Sun) and Petteri Vaalimaa (Turta, Kosma), and the guys instantly thought "This should definitely be a real band!".
Thus, finally in January 2012 the "project" -part was cut off and Red Eleven started rehearsing. After few rehearsals J-V Hintikka (ex-Machine Men, Survivors Zero, Dead Cult Diaries) joined the band. With the line-up now steady, they rehearsed 11 songs (conveniently) and are entering the studio during the spring 2012 to record their first full length album. Live shows are already planned too, so expect to see Red Eleven on stage soon!
News related to Red Eleven
- RED ELEVEN: Debut Album 'Idiot Factory' Available for Streaming / 29.03.2013
- RED ELEVEN: 'Idiot Factory' Samples Available / 10.03.2013
- RED ELEVEN: 'Idiot Factory' Available for Pre-order / 07.03.2013
- RED ELEVEN Announce The Release of Debut Album 'Idiot Factory' / 04.03.2013
- RED ELEVEN Release 'Stuck on This Feeling of Feeling Nothing' Video / 21.09.2012
- 12.06.13 / Jyväskylä, Katse / Finland
- 03.07.13 / Kuopio, Henry?s Pub / Finland