NIGHTWISH´s singer: "Tarja seems like a very nice and sweet person"
08.06.2009 | Source: AnetteOlzon.com
NIGHTWISH´s singer ANETTE OLZON has posted several new blog entries in the "blog" section of her official website. A part of her made-by-fans interview follows below.
The first one is:where did you bought the beautiful ring with black stone?and the stone is Onyx?
And the second one:Will be a signing session at ARTmania festival with Nightwish?
I bought the ring in South america in the middle of the djungle in this ecological store. It´s onyx and silver;=)
I don´t think so, I havent heard anything about any signing session in any festival.
Sparkling lily said:
1) What would you take on a desert island?
2) What is your favourite perfume?
3) What/who makes you laugh?
4) Do you love your beloved fans, aka us? (ah ah, no forget this one, it's a joke... of course you do!)
1. My son and boyfriend
2. Lolita lempicka
3. My son laughing
4. Of course I do!! ;=)
My question: do you still have your V50 car or did you change it in the mean time ( if yes, what car has now this aweful scratch on the side?
I still have the volvo but it´s out for sale. I have bought a new car, a BMW. I needed a bigger one and this is my dream car;=) and it´s the BMW that has a scratch;=( will be fixed next month though
Lissie Holopainen said;
1. Do you get bothered of some "fans" so hard that you only thought "WTF.. get away from me!!"?
2. How do you feel if some fan recognizes you on street? How do you react?
3. How is the work with the guys of Nightwish? I think it's sometimes hard because you are the only woman ;)! But I can figure that it is really fun too
and the last questions:
4. How would you react if you meet Tarja?
1. Well, not so often, luckily. It happens though;=)
2. It´s nice but at the same time I can feel, like, hmm...this is strange.. if you understand what I mean? I still can´t relate so much to being someone people recognize. I still feel that I am just Anette...
3. They are so nice, the boys;=) We have a great time and I think we all are so different but those differences are what makes us such a great team;=)
4. I would love to meet her. I hope it will happen one day. She seems like a very nice and sweet person and I love her voice, so it would be nice to be able to say that to her in person;=)
For my part i would like to know : In which countries you would like to live ( except Sweden)?
Then : Why did you decide to learn french? :)
I like Copenhagen, Denmark very much. It´s a cool city with a relaxed vibe in the people and I love danish fashion. And Canada would be nice too.
I studied french in school. I have always liked the language so it was what made me choose it.
The whole interview is available here: http://anette-olzon.blogspot.com/.
Latest Nightwish news
- TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN - Third Trailer Streaming For The Life And Times Of Scrooge Album (05.03.14)
- TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN - Second Trailer Streaming For The Life And Times Of Scrooge Album (26.02.14)
- TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN - 'A Lifetime Of Adventure' Single Released On NIGHTWISH FanPOD App (24.01.14)
- Debut Single From NIGHTWISH's Tuomas Holopainen Solo Album Out On February 7th (15.01.14)
- Ex-NIGHTWISH Vocalist Anette Olzon - 'I Was Fired Exactly As Tarja Was Fired, But Maybe In A More Quiet Way' (04.01.14)
- NIGHTWISH - 'Romaticide? From Showtime, Storytime Streaming (22.12.13)
- NIGHTWISH, SONATA ARCTICA, STRATOVARIUS AMARANTHE Members Go Platinum With RASKASTA JOULUA (22.12.13)
- NIGHTWISH's Marco Hietala, AMARANTHE's Elize Ryd Perform 'Ave Maria' On Finnish TV; Video (22.12.13)
- NIGHTWISH - Sixth Showtime, Storytime Video Trailer Streaming (09.12.13)
- NIGHTWISH - Tuomas Holopainen Discusses His Top Three Musical Influences; Video Streaming (05.12.13)
Most popular from Nightwish
- NIGHTWISH Presented With Gold Awards In Austria (03.03.08)
- NIGHTWISH: Anette Olzon is the new vocalist. (24.05.07)
- NIGHTWISH: Tuomas and Anette in Kerrang "We made a mistake with the tourschedule" (30.06.09) (518 comments)
- NIGHTWISH Singer ANETTE OLZON Explains Decision To Hire Personal Manager (16.01.09) (31 comments)
- NIGHTWISH Founder TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN - "Dark Passion Play Is The Album That Saved My Life" (27.08.07)
- NIGHTWISH: Anette´s pregnancy doesn´t change anything in the band (04.03.10) (334 comments)
- NIGHTWISH Singer Walks Off Stage In Belo Horizonte; Concert Cut Short (11.11.08) (47 comments)
- NIGHTWISH Performs 'Secret' Gig In Estonia; Photos, Setlist, Video Footage Available (23.09.07)
- NIGHTWISH Singer Defends Her Decision To Work On Solo Album (29.08.09) (648 comments)
- NIGHTWISH Kicks Off European Tour; Setlist Revealed (12.03.09) (20 comments)