TARJA TURUNEN: Husband among 3 others suing publishing house and Nightwish-book author.
13.11.2009 | Source: www.iltasanomat.fi
Tarja Turunen was fired from Nightwish over 4 years ago but the drama around it keeps on going. Now Tarja's husband Marcelo Cabuli and 3 other men are suing parties behind Nightwish book for slander.
The indictment has been sent to Like Kustannus Oy (publishing house) and to it's CEO Päivi Isosaari and also to the author of the book, Marko Ollila.
According to Marcelo Cabuli, the views written in the book about him and his businesses are completely false.
Päivi Isosaari from Like Kustannus however stands behind the book that was released 2006.
"Well I did read the text and I authorized it to be published and therefore I stand behind the book.", Isosaari speaks in finnish newspaper Ilta-Sanomat.
The book criticised very strongly how Cabuli operated in Nightwish. According the book, Cabuli who at the time was already Tarja Turunen's husband, was partially the reason behind the break-up between Nightwish and Tarja Turunen.
Latest Tarja Turunen news
- TARJA TURUNEN: Daughter Naomi Can Be Heard On New Album (18.05.13)
- TARJA - Colours In The Dark Album Artwork Revealed (17.05.13)
- TARJA - Colours In The Dark Album Set For North American Release On On August 27th (10.05.13)
- TARJA Talks Upcoming Album, Tour Plans; Audio Interview Streaming (03.05.13)
- KEVIN CHOWN - TARJA TURUNEN Bassist To Release Solo EP; Scheduled To Undergo Brain Surgery For Epilepsy (03.05.13)
- TARJA ? Three New Song Titles Revealed (02.05.13)
- TARJA - New Song Title Revealed (30.04.13)
- TARJA TURUNEN Completes Mixing New Solo Album (25.04.13)
- TARJA TURUNEN Mixing New Album (20.04.13)
- TARJA TURUNEN's and MIKE TERRANA's 'Beauty and The Beat' Concert in Bucharest Postponed to May 7th (14.04.13)
Most popular from Tarja Turunen
- TARJA TURUNEN: Talking about her church concerts and also about Anette Olzon (20.11.08) (32 comments)
- TARJA TURUNEN: Husband among 3 others suing publishing house and Nightwish-book author. (13.11.09) (300 comments)
- TARJA TURUNEN: New interview available (20.07.09) (11 comments)
- TARJA TURUNEN: High Quality videos from Baltic Sea Festival (02.09.09) (113 comments)
- TARJA TURUNEN Confirms World Tour With BEAUTY AND THE BEAT, MIKE TERRANA, orchestra and choir for April and May 2013 (04.04.12)
- Ex-NIGHTWISH Singer TARJA TURUNEN: 'My Winter Storm' London Listening Session Report (19.09.07)
- TARJA TURUNEN: 'What Lies Beneath' Artwork Unveiled (06.05.10) (82 comments)
- TARJA TURUNEN Performs "In For A Kill" For The First Time, Video Available + Info On Christmas Album (02.11.09) (84 comments)
- Ex-NIGHTWISH Singer TARJA TURUNEN: More Tour Dates Announced (31.10.07)
- TARJA TURUNEN's Cover Of ALICE COOPER's 'Poison'; Audio Sample Available (28.10.07)
- 20.05.13 / Tallinn, Nokia Concert Hall / Estonia
- 22.05.13 / Helsinki, Musiikkitalo / Finland
- 29.05.13 / Nijniy Novgorod, Kremlin / Russian Federation
- 02.06.13 / Voronezh, Grad Event Hall / Russian Federation
- 22.06.13 / DF, Auditorio Blackberry / Mexico
- View full schedule »